Mark Karpinka, CPHR
Founder of Write My Resume
- Holds the designation of CPHR- Chartered Professional in Human Resources.
- A graduate of the University of Alberta and MacEwan University.
- Over fifteen years of progressive Human Resources Management experience, specializing in the areas of Talent Management and Recruitment.
- Assessed tens of thousands of resumes, interviewed thousands of people, hired thousands of employees from front-line Laborers to senior-level Executives.
- Worked for both private businesses and government institutions.
- Runs Write My Resume (and other business ventures) from his home in Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada.
- Author of the ebook, The Big Book of Job Interview Questions, available for purchase at Smashwords.
the big book of job interview questions
Available for purchase at Smashwords.
- With over 2,000 questions and over 50 competencies to choose from, The Big Book of Job Interview Questions is THE ultimate recruitment resource guide for Human Resources Consultants, Recruiters, Managers, Business Owners and Interviewees!
- Building an interview plan, or studying for an upcoming interview, just got easy!
- Find the best candidate OR ace your next job interview!